Do you need to reset your Xiaomi Redmi 3S to factory settings to improve performance or fix problems? In this guide, we will show you three ways to complete this task on Xiaomi Redmi 3S.
Xiaomi Redmi 3S has been equipped with an Octa-Core processor that runs at a speed of 1.4 GHz. It is seated upon the Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 chipset. Further, there is an Adreno 505 GPU and 2GB ram, that handles gaming and multitasking of the device with ease. For power backup, there is a Li-Polymer battery having 4100 mAh capacity.
Xiaomi Redmi 3S comes with a 5 inches IPS LCD display that has a bezel-less design with a waterdrop notch on top. It has a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and a pixel density of 294 ppi. The aspect ratio of 16:9 adds style to the screen.
3 Methods to Reset Xiaomi Redmi 3S
If your Android device appears that the device storage is full, you can erase everything on your Xiaomi Redmi 3S by resetting it and then you can install the applications of your need. Because that will erase everything so the storage issue will be resolved too.
Reset Screen Lock Xiaomi Redmi 3S
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Xiaomi Redmi 3S from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase Device option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Xiaomi Redmi 3S.
Hard reset Xiaomi Redmi 3S via Recovery
Step 1 – Shut down your Xiaomi Redmi 3S completely by pressing the Power button.
Step 2 – Press the Volume Up and the Power button together till the phone displays the start-up logo.
Step 3 – Once the XIAOMI logo is displayed, release the buttons and wait till the phone enters the Mi recovery mode.
Step 4 – On the displayed screen, use Volume Down button to go to the Wipe data option.
Step 5 – On the next screen, press the Volume Down button multiple times till the Wipe All Data option is highlighted.
Step 6 – Press the Confirm button to hard reset the Xiaomi Redmi 3S, which will also clear the dalvik cache.
Step 7 – When the hard Reset is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
Factory reset Xiaomi Redmi 3S
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap Additional settings.
- In the Additional settings screen, tap Backup & reset.
- In the Backup & reset screen, tap Erase all data (factory reset).
- At the bottom of the screen tap the Reset phone option.
- After your Xiaomi Redmi 3S reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your device.
The Xiaomi Redmi 3S is a great smartphone, which is loaded with a lot of strong features. The device has a good display and a satisfactory battery performance and proves to be a good reliable device at this budget. The cameras are great so that these can click excellent images as well as can record crisp videos.
Do tell us your opinions in the comments below. Check out some tips and tricks such as how to screenshot in Xiaomi Redmi 3S, make sure to bookmark Java-Phones.com!