S60Ticker v0.4.4 has been released
- S60TickerServer has left future Symbian Signed converted. Installation file must therefore until further developers with a valid certificate for the IMEI even signed. Required rights “SwEvent” and “Read User Datagram.”
- Support for hot keys:
“C” – Long Press: Enables the input mode (Focus) Tickers or hides him.
During the insertion:
“C” – Short pressing: Deletes the current ticker element.
Joystick upward: Positions the ticker up and hides it.
Joystick to bottom: Positions the ticker down or hide it.
Joystick to the left / right: adjusting the ticker speed.
- S60Ticker setup was to the “speed” and “Startup”.
- Configuration File “server.cfg” no longer open to the public.
- Support for the following languages added: SP, IT, TC, HK, ZH
- Input text demo mode for extended – several.
- Incoming SMS, if any contact with associated data.
- Internal logic to process the ticker element. Among other is a hidden ticker to fade again stopped.
- Startup support during installation and for equipment restart. See also new option “Startup (|) from.”
Running indication of the speed is now changed.
At Nokia N95 (depending on the font) a slight flicker.
“Incompatibility” with the “A4”.
Long pressing “C” is for other applications disabled.
SMS acknowledgement is still displayed.
Installation file S60TickerServer *. sis has even signed.
First sign S60TickerServer_S_S60_3_X_v_0_4_4.sis with a valid devcert and then install S60Ticker_S60_3_X_v_0_4_4.sisx