Customizing Font On Style Samsung Galaxy A8s ONE UI Android 9.0 – Samsung has always offered a lot of customization options, and by changing the system font on the Samsung Galaxy A8s your phone can have a fresh new look and stand out.
The Samsung Galaxy A8s comes with all the features that make it a complete all-round performance. It has been equipped with Octa-Core processor set at the clock speed of 2.2 GHz, which is seated upon the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chipset and can provide a satisfying performance together. There is an Adreno 616 GPU that looks after the graphics keeping it smooth while the 6GB RAM handles the multitasking and the gaming requirement by keeping it lag-free.
The Samsung Galaxy A8s comes with a large 6.4-inch LCD IPS display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and a density of 403 ppi, which results in a brilliant outdoor visibility. The 19.5:9 aspect ratio brings style to the display.
The phone has also run on ONE UI skin based on Android 9.0 PIE OS. The Samsung user interface is quite smooth in nature and offers some minimalistic design.
ONE UI is a customized version of Android used by Samsung on its smartphones. The UI offers a higher degree of personalization in tow with the experience because there are various themes to choose from that change the looks of the interface.
By default, the Samsung Galaxy A8s comes with a few additional fonts. However, if these in-built system fonts do not fit your style, you can get more from the ONE UI Store for free or at a price.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy A8s GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung A8s from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy A8s. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy A8s via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung A8s from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Galaxy A8s display will look more attractive with a new font style.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in Samsung Galaxy A8s. Do you know other font changer apps for Android? Let us know in the comments below!