Customizing Font On Style Samsung Galaxy A20e – You might want to change the font on your beloved Samsung but you don’t know how to do it. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Samsung Galaxy A20e.
Samsung Galaxy A20e is an excellent smartphone that presents a strong spec-sheet to stand out from the crowd. It sports an Octa-Core (2×1.6 GHz ARM Cortex A73+ 6×1.6 GHz ARM Cortex A53) Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7884 processor with ARM Mali-G71 GPU to handle graphics. To deliver smooth multitasking performance, it comes with 3 GB RAM which ensures enough memory to run multiple programs at the same time without any lag.
The Samsung Galaxy A20e flaunts a 5.8-inch TFT display, which adopts a completely bezel-less design. The display comes with a screen resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels and a density of 296 PPI, which can be amazing for the view.
The smartphone is armed with a 13 MP + 5 MP Dual camera which clicks mesmerizing pictures and is equally good for recording videos. It also has a 8 MP front lens that clicks flattering selfie pictures.
It runs Android 9.0 operating system with the company’s own ONE UI skin on top. ONE UI user interface is very nice. Look and feel as well as transition are best. Switching from one screen to another screen or page in ONE UI gives you amazing experience.
One of the key features of ONE UI is the ability to install custom themes onto the device. Users can customize the lock screen style, font style, theme, icons, background colors, and finally the wallpapers.
If you have Samsung Galaxy A20e with ONE UI and want to customize your font style but you don’t know how to change without buy font so today we want to share this content. ONE UI some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In ONE UI without root.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy A20e GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung A20e from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy A20e. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy A20e via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung A20e from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Galaxy A20e display will look more attractive with a new font style.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in Samsung Galaxy A20e. Wasn’t it very simple? Should you still have any question or doubt, Let us know in the comments below!