Customize Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017) Font Style and Use It More Comfortable – You might want to change the font on your beloved Samsung but you don’t know how to do it. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017).
Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017) is the smallest, most affordable smartphone from the Samsung. As the name suggests, the phone features a 4.7-inch display offering a resolution of 540×960. At the rear, the smartphone features a 5MP camera which supports autofocus and is aided by a LED flash. Storagewise, there is 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded to up to 128GB using a microSD card.
The device is powered by a quad-core MediaTek SoC, which is coupled with 1GB of RAM and is powered by a 2,000mAh removable battery.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017) is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM cards. Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017) include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, USB OTG, FM radio, 3G, and 4G LTE. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
Customizing the font is also fun to do because later you can make the Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017) more personalize. Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017) smartphone doesn’t only include the Samsung official fonts but it also contains other system fonts such as Rosemary, Arial, and Andrea Print. You can check the option on the setting menu.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017) GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung J2 (2017) from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017). Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017) via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung J2 (2017) from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Galaxy J2 (2017) display will look more attractive with a new font style.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Wasn’t it very simple? Should you still have any question or doubt, Drop a comment and we will help you out.