Methods to Customize Font Style On Samsung Galaxy J2 Core – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Samsung device. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Samsung Galaxy J2 Core.
The Galaxy J2 Core is an entry-level smartphone from Samsung. It has a small 5-inch display sporting qHD (540×960 pixels) resolution. It is powered by an Exynos 7570 SoC and has 1GB of RAM. There is 8GB of internal storage out of which around 4GB is available to the user. It has an 8-megapixel primary camera and a 5-megapixel selfie shooter. Powering the phone is a 2600mAh removable battery. It is a Dual SIM device and has two Micro SIM slots.
You can change the font in your Samsung Galaxy J2 Core without root. There are several system fonts you can choose from the device automatically such as Cool Jazz, Arial, and Roboto. This means, there is a lot of variety which you can choose from.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy J2 Core GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung J2 Core from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy J2 Core. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy J2 Core via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung J2 Core from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Galaxy J2 Core display will look more attractive with a new font style.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in Samsung Galaxy J2 Core. What’re your favorite fonts for Android apps? You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.