The Way to Change Font Style On Samsung Galaxy Jean – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Samsung device. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Samsung Galaxy Jean.
The Samsung Galaxy Jean comes with a 6.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2220 pixels and an aspect ratio of 18.5:9.
Samsung Galaxy Jean is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy Jean runs Android 8.0 Oreo and is powered by a 3,500mAh battery.
The Samsung Galaxy Jean runs Samsung Experience 9.0 based on Android 8.0 Oreo and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 256GB). The Samsung Galaxy Jean is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Nano-SIM card.
Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy Jean include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS, and Bluetooth v4.20. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
The Samsung Galaxy Jean measures 160.20 x 75.70 x 7.90mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 191.00 grams. It was launched in Lavender and Black colours.
People love to use Samsung Galaxy Jean because they can change the font style just like what they want. There are several system fonts you can choose from the device automatically such as Choco Cooky, Google Sans, and Roboto. You can check the option on the setting menu.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy Jean GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung Jean from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy Jean. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy Jean via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung Jean from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Galaxy Jean display will look more attractive with a new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Samsung Galaxy Jean, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Do you know other font changer apps for Android? Share your experience in the discussion thread below.