The Way to Change Font Style On Samsung SM G9298 – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Samsung device. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Samsung SM G9298.
The Samsung SM G9298 comes with a 4.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels.
Samsung SM-G9298 is powered by a 1.6GHz quad-core Snapdragon 821 processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM.
The Samsung SM-G9298 is powered by a 2,300mAh non-removable battery.
Samsung SM-G9298 packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 256GB). The Samsung SM-G9298 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) mobile.
Connectivity options on the Samsung SM-G9298 include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v4.10, and NFC. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
You can change the font style and choose the best one that makes you comfortable while using your Samsung SM G9298. There are several system fonts you can choose from the device automatically such as Choco Cooky, Google Sans, and San Francisco. You have a font that comfortable on your eyes.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung SM G9298 GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung SM G9298 from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung SM G9298. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung SM G9298 via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung SM G9298 from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Samsung SM G9298 display will look more attractive with a new font style.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in Samsung SM G9298. Facing any issues while trying to change system fonts on the Samsung SM G9298? We’d love to hear all about them. Share it with us in the comments section below!