The Way to Change Font Style On Samsung Galaxy J4 Core Android GO Android 8.0 Oreo – Samsung has always offered a lot of customization options, and by changing the system font on the Samsung Galaxy J4 Core your phone can have a fresh new look and stand out.
The Samsung Galaxy J4 Core gives you the luxury of having a quality smartphone with power-packed features. In terms of configuration, the device is equipped with Quad-Core processors of 1.4 GHz each. The combination is seated on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 chipset. There is an Adreno 308 that handles the graphics of the device while the massive 1GB RAM looks after the gaming and multitasking.
The Samsung Galaxy J4 Core comes with a 6-inch HD+ LCD IPS display. It has a high display resolution of 720 x 1480 pixels with sharp pixel density of 274 PPI that can give a nice viewing experience. Following the trendy 18.5:9 ration, it will utilize maximum screen space making it look more admirable.
On the software front, the Samsung Galaxy J4 Core runs feature rich Android GO which is based on Android 8.0 Oreo. The company has improved some features of the user interface and it now looks quite fast and smooth as compared to its predecessor.
is Samsung’s proprietary front touch user interface. Samsung’s theme store is one of the best I have ever seen. With a single tap, you can change the wallpapers, lockscreen, fonts, ringtones, icons. and more.
Many Samsung users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Samsung Galaxy J4 Core device run on Android GO based on Android 8.0 Oreo and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy J4 Core GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung J4 Core from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy J4 Core. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy J4 Core via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung J4 Core from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Galaxy J4 Core display will look more attractive with a new font style.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in Samsung Galaxy J4 Core. Wasn’t it very simple? Should you still have any question or doubt, just leave a comment below. Enjoy!