SecureMe is an Anti-Theft Security Application for Symbian 3rd edition.With SecureMe Anti-Theft & Security application you can rest assured that your device is safe and secure. SecureMe will automatically lock the device (both screen and keyboard) on any unauthorized SIM change. This renders the device completely useless to the thief or finder of your device. SecureMe also features remote SMS commands which can allow you to lock the device down remotely, hide or delete information such as contacts, SMS’s, photos, videos and more. You can even be informed of the SIM change along with the SIM details to help locate the thief, as well as any device activity via SMS to up to three secondary numbers of your choosing.
- Symbian Signed and Certified Application
- Runs 100% silently and invisibly in the background
- Autostart on Device Reboot
- Device will be 100% locked upon unauthorized SIM change
- Fully configurable application – can be used as a Anti-Theft device or a basic “spy” type application
- Remote SMS commands to lock device or hide/delete data
- Configureable device lock timer upon SIM change
- Configureable lock screen text
- Receive complete SIM details via SMS to secondary numbers upon unauthorized SIM change to help find the thief
- Receive notifications of all Call & SMS activity while device is in “attack” mode (but screen and keyboard are NOT locked)
- Supports emergency number dialing when device is locked
NOTE: Please do a device backup using the Nokia PC Suite prior to testing the “HIDE” features. In some rare instances when the contacts exceed +/- 300 the application may not restore the contacts properly.