SISContents is a free software that helps you to unpack and edit Symbian 9.x SIS packages (Nokia S60 3rd Edition and Sony Ericsson UIQ 3.x platforms are supported). It allows you to inspect the files contained in SIS package, to see certificates against which it was signed as well as to view the PKG script that describes the on-device installation process.
- read the contents and show information on SIS package;
- unpack files from SIS package;
- extract embedded components of package as sis files (including certificates and signatures);
- view and save installation PKG script;
- show information on certificates (validity period, issuer, subject, etc.), and delete them from package;
- edit package: modification of name, vendor, version, type of installation, supported platforms (devices) is available. You can also replace and delete files containing in a package and change capabilities of executables (i.e. exe, dll, ldd, etc.);
Compatibility: Windows XP/2003 Server/Vista/2008 Server