Download and Revert to Stock Recovery Redmi 5 Plus Based MIUI 10 Global Stable Android 8.1 Oreo.. This Stock recovery I took from ROM MIUI V10.2.1.0 Oreo and you can reinstall this recovery with Rashr or Flashfy application or use TWRP.
Flash Stock Recovery Via RashR
- Download and install the [Root] Rashr – Flash Tool app from Playstore.
- Click on the link below to download the Redmi 5 Plus (Vince) Stock Recovey
- copy file recovery.img and save in SD Card.
- Open the [Root] Rashr – Flash Tool app, and allow / grant if there is a permission notification from SuperSU or Magisk.
- Once open the [Root] Rashr – Flash Tool application will popup warning / warning !, then just select “I KNOW THE RISK“.
- After entering tap on menu “BACKUP“. And do a backup of the default recovery android you use. This function is in case if there is a mistake at the time of flashing then stay in restore course.
- The next step is tap on the “Recovery From Storage” menu. And find file recovery.img that you have previously saved and do flash.
- After the flash is successful, the “Reboot in to recovery now” menu will appear “So Please” android will reboot to recovery mode automatically.