Stopwatch Plus is a time measuring tool which you can use for sport activities or to measure the elapsed time for any task you need to trace. You can also use it as a periodically reminder tool. Stopwatch Plus contains a Counter-up, a Counter-down and a Reminder available as options in the main menu.
– centiseconds precision (1/100 second)
– counts up to 99 hours
– 999 memories slots for time stamps (laps)
– allows Start/Store/Reset/Stop actions for counter.
– able to run in background. The counting keeps running even the Stopwatch Plus is running in background.
For Counter-down and Reminder:
– able to count-down a period up to 24 hours with seconds precision.
– when the time elapses, it is able to notify you via sound and/or vibration.
– you can select your custom sound file for notification.
– vibra and sound can be set on/off.
– backlight can be turned always on; the lights of the main screen will not be turned off during counting; this allows you to see the screen better.
– Start/Stop/Reset/Continue options.
– after each elapsed period, the reminder automatically restarts; it keeps running and notifying you each time the time elapses.
– the keypad is also unlocked.
– sound volume for notifications can be set from low to high percentage.
– you can use your own alert text. When the time elapses for Counter
-down or Reminder, the text is blinking on screen (eg. time elapsed) while the vibra and/or sound are activated. – the settings are saved and restored to/from the phone memory. – the counting keeps running even the application is running in background.
Note: You must set the ‘Vibrating alert’ option to ‘On’ in the current profile to allow the application to vibrate the phone. (Profiles->Options->Personalise->Vibrating alert: on)
Nokia 3250, Nokia 5500, Nokia E50, Nokia E60, Nokia E61, Nokia E61i, Nokia E62, Nokia E65, Nokia N71, Nokia N73, Nokia N75, Nokia N80, Nokia N91, Nokia N95