TaskSpy Symbian Softwre By PushL.com
TaskSpy is a task manager for Symbian OS devices. It allows you to get more control and information over running tasks on your mobile phone. You can quickly switch tasks, kill processes and threads or free unused memory, as well as display detailed information about system resources. Other features, such as tracking cpu load and free memory, though aimed to developers, may result of interest to advanced users.
TaskSpy is freeware and available for Series 60, Series 80, Series 90 (Nokia 7710) and UIQ devices.
TaskSpy v0.96 for Series 60 DP1 Nokia 7650, 3650, N-Gage, Sendo X, Siemens SX1
TaskSpy v0.96 for Series 60 DP2 Nokia 6600, 7610, 6630, 6680, N Series
TaskSpy v0.96 for Series 80 Nokia 9300/9500
TaskSpy v0.96 for Series 90 Nokia 7710
TaskSpy v0.96 for Series 60 DP3 Nokia E-Series, N-Series, 3250
New features in current release
- Display panics (S60 only): specially useful for newest Nokia devices (S60 FP2+).
- Skins (themes) support.
- Shift (Pencil) + ‘C’ closes all tasks (S60 only).
- Display threads and installed applications.
- Perform memory compression at preestablished time spans.
- Display average CPU load (featured in S60 release).