AddOnis compatible with all Blackberry touch and Blackberry non-touch-enabled devices running under OS 5.0, it seems. Its makers also note that the new version has been specifically delivered to OS 5 users, and that it comes with support for the new combination Standby/Lock function the operating system includes.
- jZipMan v2.00
Its handy tool that lets you zip files and unzip them on your mobile phone. Support * LG U8150 Motorola V180, V200, V360, V600, A630, C650, RAZR V3, SLVR L6, SLVR L7 * Nextel 7520 * Sagem myX5-2v * Samsung …
- OT Mobile Chart – Charting Tool for Mobile Phone
Mobile Chart tool helps you keep track of your financial quotes on your mobile phone. Features Scrollable quote list with price info for portfolio management Displays price history in charts helping you analyze price movements Market data from all major …
- Matematika v8.2
Matematika by milanlas Features: – calculation of the arithmetical, geometrical and harmonic average – searching for multiples and dividers of one or more numbers – graphs of linear, quadratic, power, exponential functions – calculates the points of intersection with the …
- Vibrate on call connect/disconnect, the vibration duration is configurable.
- Vibrate when ringing on incoming calls (in profiles, phone needs to be set to Ring ).
- Choice of vibration type,user can choose Pulse or Constant.
- After hang-up, the user is prompted to add new number to Addressbook or to update existing contact.
- Log incoming calls and outgoing calls to the Calendar, user can select different calendars and choose to log these events as private.
- In-Call notification at user defined periods during calls, the notification type can be set to Vibrate, and the vibration duration or tone volume are both configurable.
- Call Firewall with two working rules, Block Blacklist and Permit Whitelist.
- Call Firewall has two action modes, Hang-up and pickup and Hang-up . Each number added to Call Firewall can have its own action mode, or use the system default.
- Call Firewall can be configured to work in Fuzzy-Match mode (Prefix Blocking Mode).
- Call Firewall can block Private and Unknown Numbers.
- Blocked Call Log shows complete list of rejected calls.
- Call Firewall can be configures to block outgoing calls to numbers in the Blacklist.
- Support for Autolock or Autostandby modes.
- Autolock / Autostandby feature allows user configure the idle timeout before Device Locks or enters Autostandby.
- Configurable options to disable Autolock /Autostandby when connected to USB or on a call.
- Autolock /Autostandby can be automatically disabled by a user defined program list so that when a specific program is running in the foreground the feature is disabled.
- Configurable to Autolock / Autostandby device only when device homescreen is displayed.
- SMS Signature, allows adding SMS signature automatically when sending SMS (only supported in BerryAddon for OS4.6).
- Insert Emoticons into SMS/MMS/Email/PIN Message, these Emoticons can be easily customized.
- Send call log to Addressbook to create new contact or update existing contact.
- Allow user to choose Addressbook field to insert number into when adding new number or updating existing contact from number in Call Log (Home, Work, etc.)
- Send Call Log to Calendar to create event.
- Send Call Log to Tasks to create task.
- Send Call Log to Memopad to create memo
- Send Call Log to number lookup engine to reverse search number information.
- Send SMS/Email/PIN Messages to Addressbook to create new contact or update existing contact.
- Send SMS/Email/PIN Messages to Calendar to create event.
- Send SMS/Email/PIN Messages to Tasks to create a new task.
- Send SMS/Email/PIN Messages to Memopad to create a new memo.
- Send event to Tasks to create task.
- Send task to Calendar to create event.
- Open UTF8 format text documents in Memopad, and send memo to Calendar/Task/SMS/Email.
- Send Contact to Call Firewall Blacklist/Whitelist.
- Insert contact information into SMS/MMS/Email/PIN Message.