Blueshoot is a mobile bluetooth messaging application which you can send messages to other mobile phones, PDA`s, laptops or desktop PC`s via Bluetooth. These don´t have to have Blueshoot installed, but Bluetooth must be turned on and must be activated in a visible mode!
- BMD Empty Batt
This is a tiny utility to discharge your battery faster. Every once in a while, you should discharge your battery completely before you charge as it helps the life of the battery.
- RDM+: Remote Desktop for Java Phones
RDM+™ Remote Desktop for Mobiles allows you to access remotely your desktop or laptop computer from Java powered phone. You can send and receive emails, surf web, edit documents in word processor, copy, cut, paste files or folders and do …
This is a small app that includes a chronograph / stop watch and a reverse timer with both analog and digital display. Nice to have, and it takes up hardly any space.
- Send a message to a phone in your neighborhood..
- Automatically send your message to a predefined appliance.
- In the Spy Mode you can wait for certain phone`s and can get yourself alarmed.
- The Device Filter filters certain Bluetooth appliances according to name and type.
With your Phone-Browser you go on m.blueshoot.net, click the menu “Download” and follow the instructions.