Blueshoot is a mobile bluetooth messaging application which you can send messages to other mobile phones, PDA`s, laptops or desktop PC`s via Bluetooth. These don´t have to have Blueshoot installed, but Bluetooth must be turned on and must be activated in a visible mode!
- PowerTar v3.0.0 For Java Phones
PowerTar by Malcolm is a simple program for the unpacking file tar, especially useful for the owners of telephones SE, whose files of themes, in the essence, appear by tar- archives. Also it is possible to pack back into the …
- TouchMaths Mathematical Tool For Touchscreen Mobile Phones
TouchMaths program (for touchscreen mobile phones) is a revolutionary mathematical tool for mobile phones. The program is must-have for students, engineers and researchers.
- Tevero Stopwatch V1.1
This stopwatch MIDlet for mobiles is a result of a little bit of curiosity in J2ME technology and the fact that my Nokia E70 lacked a stopwatch. It is not exactly rocket science, but served as a practical example when …
- Send a message to a phone in your neighborhood..
- Automatically send your message to a predefined appliance.
- In the Spy Mode you can wait for certain phone`s and can get yourself alarmed.
- The Device Filter filters certain Bluetooth appliances according to name and type.
With your Phone-Browser you go on m.blueshoot.net, click the menu “Download” and follow the instructions.