MeBoy is a Gameboy Colour emulator for mobile phones. It only works on phones with support for Java Micro Edition, specifically MIDP 2.0. The speed depends on the processor inside your phone, which may or may not be fast enough
Step by step tutorial on installing MeBoy:
1. Make sure you have Java installed on your computer, version 1.5 or later.
2. Download MeBoyBuilder.jar (file attached below). If you are presented with a choice, make sure you select “Save”/”Save to disk”, not “Open”/”Open with Java…”.
3. Internet Explorer users only: IE has a weird habit of renaming the file to a “.zip” file, resulting in a compressed folder containing “.class” files. If this happens, change the name to MeBoyBuilder.jar and you should be able to run it as a Java program.
4. Run MeBoyBuilder.jar by double-clicking.
5. Press the “Add ROM” and select a ROM file. Repeat for all games you want to add.
6. Press the “Finish” button. The file MeBoy.jar is created for you (in the same directory as MeBoyBuilder.jar).
7. Copy MeBoy.jar to your phone.
- Quick Stopwatch For Mobile Phones
Quick Stopwatch by SolveMyMath is a free stopwatch application for Java J2ME based mobile devices.Many phones come without a default stopwatch application and as such a modern and accessible solution is necessary.
- Azan Times 2.1 for Worldwide Prayers For Mobile Phones
Azan Times for worldwide Prayers for Mobile Phone is used to listen Azan (Athan, Adhan) automatically on every prayer time (Nazam, Salat) five times a day on the mobile phone.
- Cucko clock Alarm
Cucko clock is an alarm clock with cuckoo sound. Get free super funny alarm sound for your mobiles phone! Plenty of funny alarm clock ringtones make you have a good mood when you wake up!
Sony Ericsson Z610i Sony Ericsson Z550i Sony Ericsson Z530i Sony Ericsson W800i Sony Ericsson w810i Sony Ericsson W550i Sony Ericsson W300i Sony Ericsson w200i Sony Ericsson k700i Sony Ericsson K750i Sony Ericsson k510i
Nokia 6300 Nokia 5300 nokia 5200 LG LX550
MeBoy version: 1.3.1