MiniExcel is a portable spreadsheet program for Java enabled mobile phone and BlackBerry handheld. It helps you to keep track of your money, expenses, budget and anything you like wherever you go.
MiniExcel is small and yet powerful. It supports common arithmetic calculations like addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and power, scientific functions like SIN, COS, TAN, LOG, LN, etc. See the next section for a complete list of features.
- Torch For Java Phones
The Torch is an application that renders a blank, white, form on device’s screen so that you can use it as a torch or a flashlight. This requires that your device’s screen has a backlight.
- Quick Stopwatch For Mobile Phones
Quick Stopwatch by SolveMyMath is a free stopwatch application for Java J2ME based mobile devices.Many phones come without a default stopwatch application and as such a modern and accessible solution is necessary.
- The GymLog 1.12
The GymLog is a java application for cellphones that will assist you in recording and tracking your workout progress. It allows training results to be easily collected and uploaded to this website for a better overview, statistics and for sharing …
With support of currency and percentage, you can easily calculate government and service taxes, maintain your shopping list and prices, input your daily or monthly expenses. The process is simple once you have setup your formula. You can work with the aid of Quick Number Edit to input date and number (including currency, decimal number and percentage) quickly.
MiniExcel integrates with Excel and Quicken. You can read and write Excel file from your mobile phone through MiniExcel Connection Manager, and export Excel file to Quicken QIF file format.
- Optimized for small and portable mobile phone.
- 26 columns (A to Z) and 99 rows (1 – 99). No resizing is required. Number of cells that can be used depends on available free memory.
- Arithmetic calculations: addition (+), subtraction (-), multiplication (*), division (/) and power (^).
- Relational operators: equal to (=), not equal to (<>), greater than (>), less than (<), greater than or equal to (>=)
and less than or equal to (<=).
- Supported functions: SUM, IF, AND, OR, NOT, ABS, SIN, COS, TAN, ASIN, ACOS, ATAN, POWER, LOG, LN, EXP, SQRT, INT, ROUND,
COUNT, AVERAGE, RAND, NOW, TODAY, DATE, TIME, DATEVALUE, TIMEVALUE, YEAR, MONTH, DAY, HOUR, MINUTE, SECOND, PI and E.
- Supported data type: decimal value, currency, percentage, date/time, boolean and string.
- String concatenation (&).
- Auto alignment based on data type.
- Custom format for number, currency and date/time. Negative currency values shown as red.
- Cut/copy a cell or a range of cells to clipboard, and paste it to any target cell location.
- Insert/delete column/row.
- Set column width.
- Quick Number Edit. You can input date and number like currency, decimal value and percentage easily with this feature.
- Function Key. Function key is similar to windows system’s shortcut key. With combination number of keys pressed, certain function
will be triggered and run. You will find this feature handy for you to work with your data.
- Internet enabled. You can download and upload your data to a server.
MiniExcel Java application