MobyExplorer is a powerful File Manager and FTP & FTPS Client for Java J2ME enabled mobile phones. It is the complete tool for managing your files on your phone or FTP server in any way.
It has support for military strength file encryption, a built in text editor which is also integrated with the encryption engine so you can write completely secure notes, and support for file compression using the GZip protocol. The Text Editor can also be used to edit files or web pages remotely on a FTP server.
- Matematika v8.2
Matematika by milanlas Features: – calculation of the arithmetical, geometrical and harmonic average – searching for multiples and dividers of one or more numbers – graphs of linear, quadratic, power, exponential functions – calculates the points of intersection with the …
- BMD Empty Batt
This is a tiny utility to discharge your battery faster. Every once in a while, you should discharge your battery completely before you charge as it helps the life of the battery.
- Tevero Stopwatch V1.1
This stopwatch MIDlet for mobiles is a result of a little bit of curiosity in J2ME technology and the fact that my Nokia E70 lacked a stopwatch. It is not exactly rocket science, but served as a practical example when …
MobyExplorer also has support for secure FTP over SSL/TLS.
- Powerful File Manager with features like Copy/Paste, Rename, Delete, Create Directory, View File Properties, Read and Write Protection of files, Hidden Files (provided that the underlying file system supports it)
- FTP Client with features equivalent of a FTP client on Desktop computers.
- Secure FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) for completely secure file transfers.
- File Encryption utility to easily secure your sensitive files using military strength Twofish encryption.
- Text Editor which can be used to view and edit text files both locally on the phone and remotely on a FTP server.
- Write and view completely secure notes using the built-in text editor which is integrated with the encryption engine. Use this to store credit card information, passwords etc. completely safe.
- File Compression utility to save discspace and bandwidth using the GZip/GUnzip tool.
- Edit your website using the built in text editor, and then deploy it using the FTP client.
- Alternatively edit the web page remotely on the web-site.
- Multiple file management for all the file management features (including the Encryption and GZip features).
- Flexible dual file system view for seamless file management between file systems. Each view can either be connected to your local file system on your phone or a remote FTP file server. Any combination of local and remote file systems can be used. Local-Local, Local-
- Remote or even Remote-Remote. Files can be seamlessly transferred between Fthe file systems in any direction.
- MobyExplorer is signed using a Thawte certificate which means no more annoying security prompts when accessing the local file system.
All Nokia Series 40 3rd edition, and most Series 40 2nd edition phones.
Nokia 2626, 2610, 2865i, 3110, 3152, 3155, 3155i, 5140i, 5200, 5300, 6060, 6080, 6085, 6086, 6101, 6102, 6111, 6125, 6126, 6131, 6133, 6136, 6151, 6152, 6155i, 6155, 6165, 6230i, 6233, 6234, 6235i, 6235, 6265, 6265i, 6270, 6275, 6280, 6282, 6288, 6300, 6822, 7370, 7373, 7390, 8800
All Nokia Series 60 3rd and 2nd edition phones.
Nokia N70, N71, N72, N73, N75, N76, N77, N80, N90, N91, N92, N93, N93i, N95, E50, E60, E61, E61i, E62, E65, E70, E90, 3250, 5500, 6110, 6290, 6630, 6680, 6681, 6682
All Nokia Series 80 2nd edition phones.
9300, 9300i, 9500
K750, W800, K600, V600, Z310, Z710, Z520, W600, W610, W550, W900, W710, W810, W830, W850, W880, Z530, Z610, W300, K510, K310, K610, K550, K800, K810, K790, W950, M600 and P990 series.
Please note that MoybyExplorer does not currently include support for navigation using pointing devices (such as those included in UIQ based phones like W950, M600 or P990). For such devices it is only possible to navigate using the standard keys.
Siemens / BenQ
S75, SFG75, SL75, SXG75
A780, A845, E1000, E398, E790, E798
Download Moby Explorer Java