WeightWatch by cachapa is a J2ME application that takes daily readings of your weight and displays them in a chart with a moving average “tendency curve” in order to absorb errors in daily weighing.
- Pc Remote Over Bluetooth and GPRS
Pc remote v2.0 (bluetooth and gprs) by Yenel YILDIRIM This software is a tool that make you to control your computer from Mobile Phone over GPRS. Server runs on your pc and client runs on your Mobile Phohe.
- FlashMobileConverter for Mobile Phones
FlashMobileConverter by Hylevich Petr is an application designed to convert music, text, animation and static images in Flash Lite format.In addition to it the program is equipped by an extractor, with which help it is possible to take from flash …
- TSMobiles: terminal service client for Java Phones
TSMobiles is an essential mobile client based on Windows Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) which allows you access to any Windows OS computer via Terminal Service or Windows Remote Desktop through your mobile phone.
- Monthly chart showing daily moving average with floats and sinkers
- Yearly chart
- Complete chart, showing the whole database at once
- Diet planner, drawn directly in the chart
- Adding new values
- Listing of old values
- Cool sliding transition when changing charts between months
- Incredible fade and 3D transitions between screens (where supported)
- Graphical view of your BMI level, based on your height and weight
- Online updates