TripIt for android is a great travel organizer. It lets you send your travel confirmations email to the TripIt.com site and a master itinerary for your trip will be automatically generated. This itinerary will contain flight information, hotel bookings, car rental information, maps, driving directions and even the local weather conditions. It does, however, require membership at the TripIt site.
- Keep all of your travel plans in one spot and stay organized with separate itineraries for every destination—ideal for frequent travelers.
- Access trip details whenever and wherever you need them—on your smartphone, tablet or online at tripit.com.
- Forward travel confirmation emails to [email protected] and never worry about losing them again. (If you use Gmail, it happens automatically.)
- Easily add or edit plans manually right from the app or on tripit.com.
- Share your trip plans with family or colleagues so they know when and where you’re headed.
- Get daily weather forecasts, directions and maps for each destination.
- Use map-based search to find restaurants, businesses and attractions, then add them to your trip itinerary in one click.
- Sync all your trip plans with your calendar.
- Post your destinations to Facebook or Linked In and get travel advice from your social network
- Upgrade to TripIt Pro for $49/year and get everything in TripIt plus on-the-go flight alerts, status updates and more while you’re traveling. Check out m.tripit.com/pro.