Quota is one of the important things on an Android phone, where with a quota you can open social media apps on your Android phone. For those of you who don’t have wifi, it is obligatory for you to buy a quota. Unlike the wifi connection which is unlimited, the quota is usually limited according to the data quota that we bought earlier. When we open various social media on Android phones, our data quota will decrease, especially if we look at Instagram and TikTok, you know, your data quota suddenly runs out. So to avoid your quota from running out quickly, you can limit the daily use of your data quota. Later there will be a warning that your daily usage of your quota will run out, so you will be more careful if your quota runs out quickly. This time I will share this method specifically for Xiaomi MIUI 12 users. How? Stay with us, you will find the answer here.
Tutorial on Limiting Internet Quota Usage on Xiaomi Mobiles
For those of you who want to try tutorial on limiting internet quota usage on Xiaomi mobiles then you can see the tutorial below.
1. The first step is to enter the quick settings menu on your Xiaomi phone by scrolling down from the status bar section of your Xiaomi smartphone.
2. Enter the Xiaomi data usage view.
3. Tap on the settings section at the top right.
4. Select Data Usage Warning.
5. Make sure the daily data usage limit is active, then select the size.
6. Select custom.
7. Write down the amount of quota you want to limit each day, for example 1 GB. so your internet usage will be limited to 1 GB per day.
Done, so that’s how to limit the use of internet quota on a Xiaomi phone, hopefully this tutorial is useful and good luck.
Also find out other interesting information that you can follow such as how to show daily internet data usage in MIUI 12 control center which may be useful later. If you have other steps, then you can write them in the comments column below.