A Mobiclip video decoder is required to playback videos which are encoded in Mobiclip format. Each device platform or operating system usually requires its own associated decoder.
The Mobiclip decoder is a very small piece of software, about 50KB to 100KB in size, depending on the version. It could exist in standalone mode, or it may also be integrated into standard media players, like RealPlayer, or Windows Media Player.
- VibrateCall 1.0 for Symbian 3rd
How it works: When you are making the call, you mobile phone will keep vibrating. After the call is answered (or after a time-out), it stops vibrating. To make it easy for drivers, you can also dial a call with …
- X Safe v 2.0
X Safe Symbian Software By Nova Epoc Systems Assistant for storing and managing information in a secure manner. Keep your confidential information (card numbers, passwords, etc.) private and password protected.
- NetQin Mobile Anti-Virus 2.4.00.20
NetQin Mobile Anti-virus, as the first software passing authentic certification by the Ministry of Public Security and product testing by the Research Institution of China Mobile, is a trustworthy mobile product recommended by nokia.com. NetQin is honored as the first …
The Mobiclip decoder has been optimised for ARM, x86, Analog Blackfin processors. It is designed with portability in mind, and can be easily adapted to run on other common embedded platforms.
For Symbian 60 Edition 2 phones, such as Nokia 3230, 6600, 7610, 6260, 6620, 6630, 6670, 6680, 6681, N70, N90, Panasonic X700, X800.
- After downloading the files, transfer them onto your mobile phone via Bluetooth, Infrared, data-cable, or the memory card.
- For video clips, after the installation, an application icon will appear in the standard installation directory.
- For video ringtones, after installation, a new entry will appear in the standard ringtone selection list. Simply set the new video ringtone as the default ringtone in the usual way, for your phone.