cCalc Symbian Freeware By Welic
cCalc is a simple calculator that runs on S60 3rd Edition smartphones. It features simple navigation and programmable formulas.
- Handy Music v1.0 For Symbian 3rd
Handy Music is a free music player works something like Winamp, possibility to add/remove files to/from a playlist, does not have libraries support,player has two tabs.
- KABLOG for Java Phones
KABLOG for J2ME is a photoblogging / moblogging / blogging application for your mobile phone, PDA, or other J2ME-compatible device. Supports posting of images as well as standard HTML blog entries.
- Nokia Mobile VPN For Symbian 3rd/5th Edition
Nokia Mobile VPN client is a generic and interoperable IPSec VPN client that extends corporate networks to mobile devices that are optimized for business use and offers secure access to business applications.
cCalc offers the following features :
- Number Keys and Basic Math Functions : Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication,
- Programmable Formula : User-Defined Functions i.e Tax and Currency
- Trigonometric Functions : Trigonometric/Inverse Trigonometric Functions
(Sine, Cosine, Tangent/Arc Sine, Arc Cosine, Arc Tangent), Hyperbolic/Inverse Hyperbolic Functions.Degree/Radian/Grad mode for angle unit
- Common Mathematical Functions : Logarithm, Power, Exponential, Reciprocal,
- Pi Constant, Factorial Function
- Base-N mode and Logical Operations : Binary/Octal/Decimal/Hex base.
OR/XOR/AND/NOT and MOD Functions
- General Functions : Clear Entry, All Clear, Sign Change
- Memory Functions : Memory In/Memory Recall/Memory Plus/Memory Minus/Memory
- Parentheses : ()
- Precedence : Lower ? Higher “1: OR 2: XOR 3: AND 4: +, –
5: /, *, MOD 6: x^y 7: NOT 8: f(x)”
- Pencil key/Shift key to switch function
- Copy to clipboard/Paste from clipboard
- User Theme background
- Support instant screen size change
- Support multi language
Formula support syntax :