emTube was written by Sebastian Jedruszkiewicz.
emTube is an application allows you to search, download, manage favorites and view videos on YouTube videos or play back a locally stored file.
- Created one binary for all phones, functionality is the same. Application will use the accelerometer if possible.
- When saving a video its YouTube title is used as an initial file name. It still can be changed in a file selection box.
- emTube now remembers the last path used to load or save video files.
- Added Italian translation (by Enrico Santagati).
- Added flv recognizer.
- Added 2 new settings items: autorotate and temp drive selection
- Video uploading.
- Ability to read and add comments to videos.
- Search and browse videos on YouTube.
- Download selected videos onto your phone.
- More audio/video codecs. At the moment only H263 video and MP3 audio codecs
- Stream FlashVideo files directly from YouTube.
- Play local FlashVideo files.
- Audio and position control during playback.
- DailyMotion support.
- Normal and full screen (portrait and landscape mode) video playback.
- Ability to use built in accelerometer to rotate video between portrait/landscape mode.
emTube for Symbian s60 3rd edition.