Full Formatting the phone only supported by some headsets, including all Nokia Series 60 2.0 (Nokia 6600 and up)
If you phone like below:
- Blank screen phone unable to reboot.
- Phone only able to boot-up to “Nokia” word screen.
- nstall some program but not able to uninstall it after that.
- Error messages such as “Child Installer” keeps popping-up.
Step by steps
- Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left.
- Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card.
- Switch-off your 6600 phone.
- Press and hold the green (talk) key on the left + number 3 on the keypad + the * key and then turn the phone back on.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a formatting word screen show!
After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your phone will back to original system and factory settting.