jmIrc is a java application that allows to use IRC wirelessly. It should work on any device supporting MIDP 1.0 and also supports connecting through HTTP proxy server on phones that don’t support the Java socket API.
- Nokia Headlines For Symbian 3rd Edition
Through Nokia Headlines, you can enjoy daily news, sports, and entertainment, provided by international and local branded publishers.You can access your favorite publications via WiFi or GSM, and read the content either online or offline.
- Security Genius For S60 3rd
Security Genius Symbian Software By SymbianOn Ltd It can protect a mobile user from losing his/her phone just in case the phone is lost.For example, if a user has lost his /her phone and someone has picked up the phone. …
- CAMalarm v1.0
CAMalarm is an app that use the camera of your smart-phone to catch all the movements all around the phone. You can use it to give the control of a room.
- Supports multiple windows and scrolling is easy with pgup/pgdown and home/end buttons.
- Supports Russian codepages KOI8-R and Windows-1251 natively
- Supports UTF-8 autodetect, native encoding/decoding and fallback charset if decoding fails
- Supports connecting through an HTTP proxy and provides a standalone easy-to-set-up proxy
- You can add favourites for most used phrases and send them with few button presses
- Full and working support for mIRC colours (WLIrc has also full but not always so working support)
- All files are free software and thus GPL’d including the proxy code
jmIrc – IRC for mobile phones