Let your phone read your messages out loud with Text-to-speech, a tool which allows you to listen to text messages, multimedia messages, and emails.
a convenient and hands-free way to access your messages available to users of compatible Nokia Series 60 mobile phones offered in a range of different languages and voices*.
- Squace v0.3.0
Squace is a program to surf the Internet in your mobile phone. With only a few clicks, you can reach your favorite sites, RSS feeds, and mobile user generated content.
- BTReceiver – Recieve Bluetooth Files in Memory Card
BTReceiver is a free application for symbian 5th or 3rd edition that allows you to receive bluetooth incoming transfer file to straight in memory card.
- Nokia Step Counter v0.21 Beta
The Nokia Step Counter not only counts your steps, it also determines the distance you have covered and your energy expenditure. You can even compare your activity levels on different days by looking up the summaries stored in a handy …
Text-to-speech uses the Message Reader application which is built into compatible Series 60 mobile phones. The service is available only for selected phones where the application is preinstalled.
To use Text-to-speech you will also need to download one language package and one voice package.
For example, if you want to install UK English download both the UK English language package and one UK English voice package.
Nokia Series 60 Symbian 3rd
Downloading and installing files
* Select the desired language package and download it to a compatible PC.
* Select the desired voice package and download it to a compatible PC.
* Transfer the language and voice packages to your phone using Nokia PC Suite and a compatible Nokia cable or wireless connection.
* For more information about installing applications on your phone, please see your phone’s user guide.