PyTwitterS60 is a Twitter client for Symbian devices, that offers a simple and efficient way to use Twitter on your phone.
- Skyfire – Mobile Browser
Skyfire is a mobile web browser that allows you to experience the internet on your phone exactly like on your PC. Now, you can use the full web from your mobile phone with unprecedented speed and simplicity – without the …
SeleQ Symbian Software ByXimplify With seleq you can Organise and manage files on your phone and Move, copy and paste them into folders of your choice
- WiiConnect And WiiRider For Symbian 3rd
WiiConnect is a Bluetooth-driver for S60 phones, which enables you to play games with the Nintendo Wiimote . It allows using the exciting features of the Wiimote, including the 3D accelerometer and rumble functionality. WiiConnect enables you to play party …
- You don’t need to enter your user ID and password.
You don’t need to select a specific access point.
All settings are encrypted and saved on your phone.
- Communication failure? Don’t worry.
PyTwitterS60 keeps your tweet to send it again!
- You can’t even see your time line.
But 3-step tweeting everywhere is convenient, isn’t it?
– OS: Symbian OS 9.1 / S60 3rd Edition or later (Nokia N73, N82, N95, and so on…)
– Python: Python for S60 (PyS60) 1.4.4 or later