RDM+ Remote Desktop for Mobiles allows you to access and manage remotely your desktop or laptop computer from Java powered phone. You can send and receive emails, surf web, edit documents in word processor, copy, cut, paste files or folders and do hundreds other things that you typically do sitting in front of your home or office computer.
- PowerBoot v2.00
PowerBoot is the solution for people who want to run some certain applications on their cellular phones upon booting up. PowerBoot maintains a startup list of applications and run them when the phone is switched on. Phone users can modify …
- Backup Contacts For Symbian S60
Transfer all or some of your contacts (phonebook) with all details intact from your Series 60 device to another Series 60 device via bluetooth (BT) or to a standard vcf file and exchange vcf files between 2 Series 60 devices …
- Spycam v 1.0
Spycam version 1.0 Symbian Freeware By Jesper Arberg It continusly takes photos and detect if there are any motion. If there is, the last picture is saved. Use the Photo application to see the saved photos. Max 20 files will …
- Security. Three-level security.
- Encryption. Remote Desktop for Mobiles works in encrypted mode. All data, screen images, mouse movement and keys are encrypted using 128 bit encryption with randomly generated keys.
- Logging. Middleware on your computer has a logging feature and all connections are written to the log file.
- Password protection. You can create a password when starting up application. Without this password no one can access your client address book.
- Executing any console commands (like ping, netstat, ipconfig) is available.
- History feature allows to find and re-send stored commands.
- Full-screen view and zooming. In full-screen mode you can
see a fragment of the desktop on the entire screen of your handheld.
Zoomed mode lets you see enlarged fragment of the desktop in more detail.
- Desktop Orientation. You can change desktop orientation for more convenient work with mobile phones. Turn the desktop on the left or on the right on 90 degrees, or keep default orientation.
- Hotkeys. You can switch between different modes using the predefined hotkeys and create device-specific keys for mouse click and open desktop menu.
- Advanced security option lets you assign main password at startup of the client. If your phone is lost or stolen no one can access your client address book. Address book will be encrypted by main password.
Requirements Remote Dekstop
Java-enabled and Symbian mobile phone with support GPRS, EDGE or 3G service.
Nokia 3230 Nokia 3250 Nokia 5500d Nokia 6260 Nokia 6600 Nokia 6620 Nokia 6630 Nokia 6670 Nokia 6680 Nokia 6681 Nokia 6682 Nokia 6708 (UIQ) Nokia 7610 Nokia 7710 Nokia 9210 Communicator Nokia 9290 Communicator Nokia 9300 Nokia 9500 Nokia E50 Nokia E60 Nokia E61 Nokia E61i Nokia E62 Nokia E65 Nokia E70 Nokia N70 Nokia N71 Nokia N72 Nokia N73 Nokia N80 Nokia N90 Nokia N91 Nokia N92 Nokia N93 Nokia N95
Panasonic X700 Panasonic X800
Samsung SGH-D720 Samsung SGH-D730
Sony Ericsson M600 Sony Ericsson P800 Sony Ericsson P900 Sony Ericsson P910 Sony Ericsson P990 Sony Ericsson W950