SmartSIS is a free software for symbian S60 3rd Edition that allows users to pack and unpack Symbian SISX packages directly on the mobile phone.
What’s new in this Version
- Nokia Music Player
Nokia Music Player Symbian Software By Nokia This is a highly anticipated upgrade from the existing player, and probably a must have if you listen to music on your phone often (with the original player).
- Wellness Diary v1.01
Wellness Diary is an Nokia S60 v3.0 application for storing and analyzing wellness-related data collected from everyday life.
- ADnota Album V 3.0.4
ADnota Album V 3.0.4 Symbian Software By ADnota If you feel that retrieving your photos should be as easy as making them, ADnota album is what you need. Browsing is made easy by the clear tiled layout. But if browsing …
- The program can be installed on a memory card and
- Fix on program exit
- Fixed miserable failure on the inability to extract the SIS package more 1,5-2 MB
- Fixed (not to the end) bug with the vibration when taking off operations at the end of an unsuccessful operation error
- The program system
- added in silent mode option Alert
- Now is the signature of the program provided through the modules of fann95
- Signed: the possibility of deciphering key (*. key) for greater speed
- Packaging and py2sis: automatic signature-ready SIS package (optional)
- Packaging and py2sis: the opportunity to choose their pkg file
- py2sis: corrected a mistake when creating SIS package with additional files
- MIF-utility: removed the restriction on the size of a MIF
- Unpacking: unpacking into folders!, E and C, as in the SIS-package
Unpacking (*): For information on the display first-SIS package, and then its contents
- Small changes in the interface
This program requires Python 1.41 to be installed.