SMS Anywhere Standard Edition v1.21 Symbian Software By Wireless Labs
SMS Anywhere can forward incoming and outgoing SMS between mobile phones.
* If you have not only one mobile number and you hope to handle SMS for all numbers with only one phone – SMS Anywhere gives you the answer.
* When you travel to another country, you perhaps would like to have a local mobile number in that country. However you don’t want to miss the messages sent to your original homeland mobile number. – SMS Anywhere is a good solution in this case.
You will travel to another country. So you put your original mobile phone at home and have SMS Anywhere application installed on the phone. When you arrive to destination place and then you get a local mobile number 88888888, you send a short message to your original phone in a pre-defined format with a password (we will mention the format and password in detail latter) to require SMS Anywhere to forward SMS to your new temporary local number 88888888.
- WaterBox 1.0
WaterBox is actually a fluid simulator that uses the built-in accelerometer to detect the phone movement and simulate the fluid moving across the screen according to phone position and moving direction.
- HelpDiabetes v1.16
HelpDiabetes is a carb counter application that runs on a cellular phone. The application has built in the Food Composition Table from food-info.net from the Wageningen University in the Netherlands.
- TiViPhone v0.126
Sillyant TiViPhone v0.126a Symbian S60 By www.tivi.com Internet telephony application and services. SIP softphone dialer, encrypted VoIP over GPRS/3G
- Forward incoming SMS to another cellular phone automatically.
- Forward outgoing SMS to another cellular phone automatically. (Standard edition)
- The application does not have GUI or application icon in phone application menu.
- SMS Anywhere is configured and controlled by SMS remotely.
- The forwarded number is configurable remotely at any time.
- The service can be open and close remotely at any time.
- The application starts up automatically upon phone boot.
- The forwarded messages are deleted automatically. (Standard edition)
- SMS Anywhere detects command messages smart and handles them internally.
- Delivery report of forwarded messages is disabled. (Standard edition)
- Information about the message sender / receiver is included in the forwarded message content so the user knows who send / receive the original message. (Standard edition)
- The log of SMS Anywhere forwarded messages is automatically removed from phone database. (Standard edition)
- The original incoming and outgoing messages are deleted automatically after they got forwarded. The feature is configurable. (Standard edition)