vNes Java Application By vampent
vNes is a NES emulator for mobiles. It lets you play Nintendo 8-bits games on your mobile. It is fastest – with nes instructions optimizing, it can be even run smoothly in J2ME(java in mobiles).You can put games from thousands of roms in your pocket, play them anytime and anywhere, with the memories and joys of old time.
- PicoBrother Translate for S60v5
PicoBrother Translate is free and simple-to-use translator for your symbian phones. Translate words, phrases and even sentences between 45 different languages. this app based Google Translation application for Symbian devices translates a words or section of text into another language.
- vTap for Symbian 3rd Edition
vTap is a quick and easy web video service that lets you search, browse and pinpoint the exact web video you’re looking for—from sources all over the Internet—and play it on the Mobile Phone.
- Ayatul Qursi For Java Phones
Ayatul Qursi with Voice Translation simultaneously for my Muslim Brothers along with English Translation. Ayatul Kursi, an easy to use application, is being provided to you to get the blessings of Allah Almighty by reciting on your devices and learning …
Features of vNes J2ME
– Thousands of roms supported and downloadable.
– Different screen modes and scales. You can even rotate the screen to fit some mobiles (eg MotoE680). One key/touch to switch fullscreen.
– Hue, Tint, Black&White adjustable.
– Customizable controls. Provide automatic key AA/BB , and TRIGGER KEY that can let shoot key down without press shoot key all the time.
– Low memory usage. It only needs enough memory for rom and display data. If the rom has 40K and display area is 128×128, it needs about 100K memory.
– Very small application jar size. You only need save memory for roms.
– Adjustable game speed.
– Each rom with 10 save/load slots.
– Provide save/load key. You can use one touch to save/load states.
The requirement of vNes J2ME 1.2
– J2ME MIDP 2.0 supported
– 256K running memory
– relatively fast CPU