Videox allows your phone to automatically play video files when it receives an incoming call, SMS or when the clock alarm rings. With Videox , you create Video Tone files using your video files from your phone’s gallery. The video tone file name starts and ends with the text ‘vix’.
After you create the video tones you must go to Contacts, Profiles or Clock built-in applications of the
phone and select the ‘vix’ video tone files to be played instead of only audio ring tones. The video files are played with both video and audio tracks. Video files can be played with small or large size.
- comes with cool 5 built-in video tones you can already use and enjoy.
- you can set the video tones to be played in Small or Large size.
- when a video tone is used for incoming calls and you set it in Large size, Videox can show the remote caller name along with his/her thumbnail picture if you set one.
- you can add/create new video tones using your own video files from gallery.
- the video tones can be used in all places where a normal audio ringtone is used. You have just to select a video tone in Contacts (as ringing tone for the person which calls you), Profiles or Clock built-in applications of the phone.
- you do not need to use a separate PC desktop application.
- the video tones are played with both video and audio tracks.
- you can set/adjust the audio volume of the video tone in Profiles.
when used as alarm tones for the Clock alarm, most of the devices will play the video even the phone is off!! (not all devices allow this; you have to test before)
- when used as alert tone for SMS or alarm tone for Clock alarms the video clip is looped for an extended period of time in order to take your attention.
- when the video tone is used for incoming calls the video clip is looped as long as the remote caller calls you. (the video does not stop only after one play)
The application is designed to work on Nokia Series 60 devices.