Methods to Customize Font Style On Vivo V5 Plus – Change the font in Vivo seems complicated to do. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Vivo V5 Plus.
The Vivo V5 Plus features a full-metal body and a fingerprint senor embedded in the home button. The 5.5-inch display sports a full-HD resolution along with Gorilla Glass 5. The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. It supports two SIM cards with 4G and VoLTE but there’s no provision for a microSD card. The V5 Plus runs on Funtouch OS 3.0, which is built on top of Android Marshmallow. The phone boasts of two cameras in the front – one 20-megapixel sensor for pictures and another 8-megapixel sensor for sensing depth. The latter is used in conjunction with the bokeh mode in the camera app. The rear camera gets a 16-megapixel sensor. The phone also packs in a 3055mAh battery. The V5 Plus is priced at Rs. 27,980.
You can change the font in your Vivo V5 Plus without root. Vivo V5 Plus smartphone doesn’t only include the Vivo official fonts but it also contains other system fonts such as Cool Jazz, Google Sans, and San Francisco. You can use the built-in font styles served by Vivo.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo V5 Plus via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo V5 Plus, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo V5 Plus will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo V5 Plus via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo V5 Plus.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo V5 Plus will automatically have new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Vivo V5 Plus, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. If you do end up switching fonts on your Vivo V5 Plus, Share your experience in the discussion thread below.