The Safest and Fastest Way to Change Font Style On Vivo V7 – You might want to change the font on your beloved Vivo but you don’t know how to do it. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Vivo V7.
The Vivo V7 features a 5.7-inch IPS screen with an 18:9 aspect ratio and a HD+ resolution. Touch response is good and so are the viewing angles and colours. The body is slim and light due to the plastic used, but it feels sturdy. It&#039s powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC, and it comes with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. It uses Funtouch OS 3.2, which is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. Media and app performance is good but the OS has a bit of a learning curve and feels a bit dated now. Battery life is also good, and the 3000mAh battery easily lasts an entire day. The front 24-megapixel camera captures good selfies but the rear 16-megapixel shooter doesn&#039t allow continuous autofocus, which is disappointing.
Customizing the font is also fun to do because later you can make the Vivo V7 more personalize. Vivo V7 smartphone doesn’t only include the Vivo official fonts but it also contains other system fonts such as Choco Cooky, Arial, and Roboto. This means, there is a lot of variety which you can choose from.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo V7 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo V7, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo V7 will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo V7 via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo V7.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo V7 will automatically have new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Vivo V7, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Do you know other font changer apps for Android? Share your experience in the discussion thread below.