Two Ways to Change Font Style On Vivo V9 Pro – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Vivo device. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Vivo V9 Pro.
The Vivo V9 Pro has a 6.3-inch display with a small notch at the top. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor and has 6GB of RAM. There is 64GB of internal storage which is further expandable upto 256GB. It has a dual camera setup comprising of a 13-megapixel primary sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. It has a 16-megapixel selfie camera that also takes Face Recognition duties. The V9 Pro has a 3260mAh battery and gets a 10W charger in the box.
Customizing the font is also fun to do because later you can make the Vivo V9 Pro more personalize. There are several system fonts you can choose from the device automatically such as Rosemary, Google Sans, and Andrea Print. Just choose one of your favorite fonts and apply it on your beloved Vivo device.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo V9 Pro via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo V9 Pro, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo V9 Pro will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo V9 Pro via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo V9 Pro.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo V9 Pro will automatically have new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Vivo V9 Pro, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. How much do you customize your Android devices? do drop a comment and let us know which is your favorite font.