The Safest and Fastest Way to Change Font Style On Vivo X21 – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Vivo device. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Vivo X21.
The Vivo X21 comes with all the features that make it a complete all-round performance. It has been equipped with Octa-Core processor set at the clock speed of 2.2 GHz, which is seated upon the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chipset and can provide a satisfying performance together. There is an Adreno 512 GPU that looks after the graphics keeping it smooth while the 6 GB RAM handles the multitasking and the gaming requirement by keeping it lag-free.
The Vivo X21 features a 6.28-inch Super AMOLED display. The screen has FHD+ resolution (1080 x 2160 pixels) and retains pixel density of 402 ppi, which results in a brilliant outdoor visibility.
For capturing excellent pictures, the Vivo X21 has a Dual rear camera setup at the back consisting of a 12 MP + 5 MP. The lens can capture images high resolution and shoot high definition videos. The selfie lovers will find the 12 MP front snappers amazing when it will click flattering selfies for them.
The Funtouch OS 3.2 based Android 8.0 Oreo OS comes preloaded on the device. Funtouch OS 3.2 user interface is very nice. Look and feel as well as transition are best. Switching from one screen to another screen or page in Funtouch OS 3.2 gives you amazing experience.
One of the key features of Funtouch OS 3.2 is the ability to install custom themes onto the device. Users can customize the wallpapers, lock screen style, font, background colors, and finally the icons.
Many users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Vivo X21 device run on Funtouch OS 3.2 based on Android 8.0 Oreo and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo X21 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo X21, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo X21 will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo X21 via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo X21.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo X21 will automatically have new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Vivo X21, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Do you leave them stock or go all out? We’d love to hear all about them. Share it with us in the comments section below!