The Safest and Fastest Way to Change Font Style On Vivo X21 – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Vivo device. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Vivo X21.
The Vivo X21 is the first smartphone in India to feature an in-display fingerprint scanner. It sports a 6.28-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2280 pixels and a 19:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by a Snapdragon 660 SoC and has 6GB of RAM on board. There is 128GB of internal storage which is expandable via the hybrid SIM slot up to 256GB. The X21 is a dual SIM device and has two Nano SIM slots. It runs on Funtouch OS 4 on top of Android 8.1 Oreo and has a 3200mAh non-removable battery. The dual camera module at the back consists of a 12-megapixel primary camera and a 5-megapixel depth sensor. The selfie camera is a 12-megapixel sensor that is also used for face-recognition.
You can change the font in your Vivo X21 without root. Vivo X21 smartphone doesn’t only include the Vivo official fonts but it also contains other system fonts such as Cool Jazz, Arial, and Andrea Print. Just choose one of your favorite fonts and apply it on your beloved Vivo device.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo X21 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo X21, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo X21 will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo X21 via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo X21.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo X21 will automatically have new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Vivo X21, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Do you leave them stock or go all out? We’d love to hear all about them. Share it with us in the comments section below!