The Way to Change Font Style On Vivo Y25 – Change the font in Vivo seems complicated to do. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Vivo Y25.
The Vivo Y25 comes with a 4.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 480×854 pixels.
Vivo Y25 is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MTK6580 processor. It comes with 1GB of RAM.
The Vivo Y25 runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 1,900mAh non-removable battery.
The Vivo Y25 runs Funtouch OS 2.1 based on Android 5.1 and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB). The Vivo Y25 is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone.
Connectivity options on the Vivo Y25 include Wi-Fi, GPS, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include proximity, accelerometer, and ambient light sensor.
The Vivo Y25 measures 130.70 x 66.40 x 9.20mm (height x width x thickness) .
People love to use Vivo Y25 because they can change the font style just like what they want. Vivo Y25 smartphone doesn’t only include the Vivo official fonts but it also contains other system fonts such as Rosemary, Google Sans, and Andrea Print. This means, there is a lot of variety which you can choose from.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y25 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Y25, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Y25 will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y25 via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Y25.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Y25 will automatically have new font style.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Do you have a personal favorite font style? just leave a comment below. Enjoy!