The Way to Change Font Style On Vivo Y25 – Change the font in Vivo seems complicated to do. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Vivo Y25.
The Vivo Y25 comes with the MediaTek Mediatek6580 SoC Quad-Core processor that runs at a speed of 1.3 GHz, which can render a great performance together. There is an ARM Mali-400 MP2 GPU with an 1 GB RAM, which can provide nice graphics with lag-free multitasking.
The Vivo Y25 features a 4.5-inch LCD IPS display. The screen has LowRes resolution (480 x 854 pixels) and retains pixel density of 218 PPI, which can be amazing for the view.
For the primary snapper, the Vivo Y25 has a 5 MP camera that integrated a phase detection autofocus and anti-shake optimization that captures great pictures even while taking quickly. The selfie lovers will find the 1.9 MP front snappers amazing when it will click flattering selfies for them.
The smartphone will run Funtouch OS 2.1 skin based on Android 5.1 Lollipop, which is probably the only deal breaker for a smartphone in this price segment. Funtouch OS 2.1 user interface is very nice. Look and feel as well as transition are best. Switching from one screen to another screen or page in Funtouch OS 2.1 gives you amazing experience.
Vivo’s Funtouch OS 2.1 is one of the most customizable Android skins out there. Not a lot of manufacturers give the freedom to their users to freely customize the look and feel of their device. Users can customize the icons, lock screen style, wallpapers, and finally the themes.
Funtouch OS 2.1 gives you to customize almost everything like wallpapers, lock screen style, background colors, and finally the icons. but in the manufacture, they turn off the font style change setting. So here we will share a complete guide to change font on Vivo Y25 device.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y25 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Y25, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Y25 will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y25 via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Y25.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Y25 will automatically have new font style.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Do you have a personal favorite font style? just leave a comment below. Enjoy!