Two Ways to Change Font Style On Vivo Y53 – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Vivo device. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Vivo Y53.
Vivo Y53 is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 540×960 pixels.
The Vivo Y53 runs FunTouch OS 3.0 based on Android 6.0 and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 256GB). The Vivo Y53 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The phone runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 2,500mAh battery.
Connectivity options on the Vivo Y53 include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v4.20, USB OTG, FM radio, 3G, and 4G LTE. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
People love to use Vivo Y53 because they can change the font style just like what they want. There are several system fonts you can choose from the device automatically such as Rosemary, Helvetica, and Andrea Print. This means, there is a lot of variety which you can choose from.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y53 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Y53, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Y53 will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y53 via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Y53.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Y53 will automatically have new font style.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in Vivo Y53. Do you know other font changer apps for Android? just leave a comment below. Enjoy!