Two Ways to Change Font Style On Vivo Y55s – Change the font in Vivo seems complicated to do. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Vivo Y55s.
The Y55s from Vivo has a candybar design with 2.5D glass in the front, and a plastic back. The 5.2-inch HD display has decent colours and brightness but lacks any form of scratch protection. The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 SoC with 3GB of RAM and 16GB of storage. The quad-core SoC works well for the UI but isn’t powerful enough for heavier apps and games. There’s a dedicated microSD card slot, in addition to the dual 4G SIM slots. MicroSD cards of up to 256GB are supported. The 13-megapixel rear camera captures decent pictures in good lighting but they lack sharpness and detail once you zoom in. The front 5-megapixel camera is also not bad under good lighting but isn’t very effective in the dark. Battery life is the phone’s biggest strength as the 2730mAh battery will last you an entire workday.
You can change the font style and choose the best one that makes you comfortable while using your Vivo Y55s. There are several system fonts you can choose from the device automatically such as Rosemary, Helvetica, and Roboto. This means, there is a lot of variety which you can choose from.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y55s via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Y55s, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Y55s will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y55s via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Y55s.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Y55s will automatically have new font style.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in Vivo Y55s. Do you have a personal favorite font style? We’d love to hear all about them. Share it with us in the comments section below!