Methods to Customize Font Style On Vivo Y90 – You might want to change the font on your beloved Vivo but you don’t know how to do it. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Vivo Y90.
The Vivo Y90 features a powerful configuration which outputs seamless performance. The handset is loaded with 2 GB of RAM and a 2 GHz Quad-Core processor seated in a MediaTek Mediatek A22 chipset. It is supported by the IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU that handles the graphics of the smartphone.
The Vivo Y90 flaunts a 6.22-inch HD+ AMOLED display with a pixel density of 270 PPI that can give a nice viewing experience. The screen is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass, which will keep the device look new by resisting it to minor scratches.
The device is armed with a Rear camera setup with 8 MP lenses. At the front, a 5 MP lens is present that helps to click beautiful selfies. The cameras are excellent to provide good performance while capturing quality images as well as record videos.
Vivo Y90 runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo-based operating system, namely Funtouch OS 4.5. Funtouch OS 4.5 user interface has very much changed in compare with its old version, Because there are lots of improvements are there in Funtouch OS 4.5.
Funtouch OS 4.5 is a custom skin developed by Vivo is currently used by a major chunk of Android users. The skin does feature an integrated theme store. But there is no option to change system-wide font using the default theming app.
Funtouch OS 4.5 gives you to customize almost everything like icons, lock screen style, wallpapers, and finally the themes. but in the manufacture, they turn off the font style change setting. So here we will share a complete guide to change font on Vivo Y90 device.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y90 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Y90, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Y90 will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y90 via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Y90.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Y90 will automatically have new font style.
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Do you have a personal favorite font style? just leave a comment below. Enjoy!