Methods to Customize Font Style On Vivo Y90 – You might want to change the font on your beloved Vivo but you don’t know how to do it. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Vivo Y90.
The Vivo Y90 comes with a 6.22-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1520 pixels.
It comes with 2GB of RAM.
The Vivo Y90 runs Android 8.1 Oreo and is powered by a 4,030mAh battery.
The Vivo Y90 runs FunTouch OS 4.5 based on Android 8.1 Oreo and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 512GB). The Vivo Y90 is a dual-SIM smartphone.
Connectivity options on the Vivo Y90 include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, USB OTG, and Micro-USB. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer. The Vivo Y90 supports face unlock.
The Vivo Y90 measures 155.11 x 75.09 x 8.28mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 163.50 grams. It was launched in Black and Gold colours.
You can change the font in your Vivo Y90 without root. Vivo Y90 smartphone doesn’t only include the Vivo official fonts but it also contains other system fonts such as Rosemary, Helvetica, and Andrea Print. You can check the option on the setting menu.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y90 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Y90, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Y90 will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y90 via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Y90.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Y90 will automatically have new font style.
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Do you have a personal favorite font style? just leave a comment below. Enjoy!