Customize Vivo Y91i Font Style and Use It More Comfortable – Change the font in Vivo seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Vivo Y91i.
The Vivo Y91i comes with a 6.22-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1520 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19:9.
Vivo Y91i is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM.
The Vivo Y91i runs Android 8.1 and is powered by a 4,030mAh battery.
The Vivo Y91i runs Funtouch OS 4.5 based on Android 8.1 and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card. The Vivo Y91i is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Vivo Y91i include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, USB OTG, Micro-USB, FM radio, 3G, and 4G LTE. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer. The Vivo Y91i supports face unlock.
The Vivo Y91i measures 155.11 x 75.09 x 8.28mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 163.50 grams. It was launched in Fusion Black and Ocean Blue colours.
You can change the font style and choose the best one that makes you comfortable while using your Vivo Y91i. There are several system fonts you can choose from the device automatically such as Rosemary, Arial, and Roboto. You can use the built-in font styles served by Vivo.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y91i via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Y91i, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Y91i will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y91i via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Y91i.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Y91i will automatically have new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Vivo Y91i, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. What’re your favorite fonts for Android apps? Let us know in the comments below!