Customizing Font On Style Vivo Y93 – You might want to change the font on your beloved Vivo but you don’t know how to do it. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Vivo Y93.
The Vivo Y93 comes with a 6.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1580 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19:9.
Vivo Y93 is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM.
The Vivo Y93 runs Android 8.1 Oreo and is powered by a 4,030mAh battery.
The Vivo Y93 runs FuntouchOS 4.5 based on Android 8.1 Oreo and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB) with a dedicated slot.
Connectivity options on the Vivo Y93 include Wi-Fi, GPS, USB OTG, and FM radio with active 4G on both SIM cards. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The Vivo Y93 supports face unlock.
The Vivo Y93 measures 155.11 x 75.09 x 8.28mm (height x width x thickness) . It was launched in Starry Black and Nebula Purple colours.
Customizing the font is also fun to do because later you can make the Vivo Y93 more personalize. Vivo Y93 smartphone doesn’t only include the Vivo official fonts but it also contains other system fonts such as Choco Cooky, Helvetica, and Roboto. You can check the option on the setting menu.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y93 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Y93, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Y93 will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y93 via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Y93.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Y93 will automatically have new font style.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. How much do you customize your Android devices? Share your experience in the discussion thread below.