Customizing Font On Style Vivo Y93s – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Vivo device. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Vivo Y93s.
The Vivo Y93s comes with a 6.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1580 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19:9.
Vivo Y93s is powered by an octa-core Helio P22 processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM.
The Vivo Y93s runs Android 8.1 Oreo and is powered by a 4,030mAh battery.
The Vivo Y93s runs FuntouchOS 4.5 based on Android 8.1 Oreo and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 256GB) with a dedicated slot.
Connectivity options on the Vivo Y93s include Wi-Fi, GPS, and USB OTG with active 4G on both SIM cards. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer. The Vivo Y93s supports face unlock.
The Vivo Y93s measures 155.11 x 75.09 x 8.28mm (height x width x thickness) . It was launched in Zixia Red and Aurora Red colours.
Customizing the font is also fun to do because later you can make the Vivo Y93s more personalize. Vivo Y93s smartphone doesn’t only include the Vivo official fonts but it also contains other system fonts such as Cool Jazz, Helvetica, and San Francisco. You can check the option on the setting menu.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y93s via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Y93s, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Y93s will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y93s via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Y93s.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Y93s will automatically have new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Vivo Y93s, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Wasn’t it very simple? Should you still have any question or doubt, just leave a comment below. Enjoy!