The Safest and Fastest Way to Change Font Style On Vivo Y95 – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Vivo device. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Vivo Y95.
The Vivo Y95 comes with a 6.22-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1520 pixels at a pixel density of 270 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 19:9.
Vivo Y95 is powered by a 1.9GHz octa-core Snapdragon 439 processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM.
The Vivo Y95 runs Android 8.1 Oreo and is powered by a 4,030mAh battery.
The Vivo Y95 runs FunTouch OS 4.5 based on Android 8.1 Oreo and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card.
Connectivity options on the Vivo Y95 include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v4.20, and USB OTG. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The Vivo Y95 supports face unlock.
The Vivo Y95 measures 155.11 x 75.09 x 8.28mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 163.50 grams. It was launched in Starry Black, Aurora Red, and Nebula Purple colours.
Vivo Y95 is supporting the users to change or customize the font. Vivo Y95 smartphone doesn’t only include the Vivo official fonts but it also contains other system fonts such as Choco Cooky, Google Sans, and San Francisco. You can use the built-in font styles served by Vivo.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y95 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Y95, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Y95 will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y95 via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Y95.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Y95 will automatically have new font style.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Wasn’t it very simple? Should you still have any question or doubt, do drop a comment and let us know which is your favorite font.