The Safest and Fastest Way to Change Font Style On Vivo Z1 Pro – Change the font in Vivo seems complicated to do. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Vivo Z1 Pro.
Vivo’s new Z1 Pro is aimed at millenials who are highly critical of specifications and features, and who prefer buying phones online. It has plenty of selling points including a large, crisp, notchless screen with a punch-hole for the front camera. This is also the first phone in India to feature the Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 processor, which gives it a performance advantage at its price level, especially for gaming. There’s a 5000mAh battery with support for quick charging, and three rear cameras. There are three variants: 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB RAM with 64GB storage, and 6GB RAM with 128GB storage. You can also choose between the shiny Sonic Blue and Sonic Black finishes.
The Vivo Z1 Pro puts up a strong showing in terms of its display, cameras, processor, and battery. We enjoyed using it for everyday tasks as well as entertainment. One slight damper is that Vivo’s Funtouch OS takes a bit of getting used to, and has a lot of bloat.
Some people might find this phone too bulky and heavy, but it’s priced very well and offers great value even compared to other heavyweights in its segment.
Customizing the font is also fun to do because later you can make the Vivo Z1 Pro more personalize. There are several system fonts you can choose from the device automatically such as Cool Jazz, Google Sans, and San Francisco. You have a font that comfortable on your eyes.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Z1 Pro via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Z1 Pro, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Z1 Pro will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Z1 Pro via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Z1 Pro.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Z1 Pro will automatically have new font style.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in Vivo Z1 Pro. What font is splattered all over your Vivo Z1 Pro UI today? just leave a comment below. Enjoy!