Customizing Font On Style Vivo S1 Pro FuntouchOS 9 Android 9.0 Pie – If your looking for how to change text message background on Vivo S1 Pro your in the right place.
The Vivo S1 Pro comes with an Octa-Core processor having a clock speed of 2 GHz. It is seated upon the Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 chipset and is further assisted by the Adreno 612 GPU, and a 8GB RAM. It can provide good performance while gaming and multitasking.
The Vivo S1 Pro flaunts a 6.39-inch (1080 x 2340 pixels) FHD+ Super AMOLED display with 403 ppi as pixel density. The display is wrapped under Corning Gorilla Glass protection to secure it from scratches and minor knocks.
It runs Android 9.0 Pie operating system with the company’s own FuntouchOS 9 skin on top. The Vivo’s interface is fast and comes loaded with some interesting features.
FuntouchOS is a customized version of Android used by Vivo on its smartphones. The UI offers a higher degree of personalization in tow with the experience because there are various themes to choose from that change the looks of the interface.
If you have Vivo S1 Pro with FuntouchOS 9 and want to customize your font style but you don’t know how to change without buy font so today we want to share this content.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo S1 Pro via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo S1 Pro, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo S1 Pro will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo S1 Pro via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo S1 Pro.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo S1 Pro will automatically have new font style.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. How much do you customize your Android devices? Share your experience in the discussion thread below.