Customize Vivo Y12 FuntouchOS 9 Font Style – Are you tired of using the same font every day for your Vivo Y12? FuntouchOS 9 came with a perfect choice of changing your font if you are not comfortable with your current one.
The Vivo Y12 features a powerful configuration which outputs seamless performance. The handset is loaded with 4GB of RAM and a 2 GHz Octa-Core processor seated in a MediaTek Helio P22 chipset. It also equips an PowerVR GE8320 to handle gaming and multimedia department.
The Vivo Y12 flaunts a 6.35-inch (720 x 1544 pixels) HD+ LCD IPS display with 268 ppi as pixel density. The display is wrapped under Corning Gorilla Glass protection to secure it from scratches and minor knocks.
It runs Android 9.0 Pie operating system with the company’s own FuntouchOS 9 skin on top. The UI is now more minimalistic in nature and looks refined as compared to its previous versions.
FuntouchOS is a customized version of Android used by Vivo on its smartphones. This UI has a unique identity according to the other UI’s because of the unique wallpapers, lockscreen, fonts, ringtones, icons. and many more.
By default, the Vivo Y12 comes with a few additional fonts. However, if these in-built system fonts do not fit your style, you can get more from the FuntouchOS Store for free or at a price.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y12 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo Y12, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo Y12 will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo Y12 via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo Y12.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo Y12 will automatically have new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Vivo Y12, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Do you have a personal favorite font style? just leave a comment below. Enjoy!