Winamp for Android lets you manage your music library, listen to your favorite tunes, and even stream live radio programs. With the integration of Shoutcast radio stations, you get the power of Internet radio right on your phone, where you can select from a stream of over 40,000 stations. wireless syncing over WiFi with Winamp on your desktop computer. If want your music to have a comfortable home on your phone, try out the sleek and simple layout that Winamp for Android provides.
The latest release of Winamp for Android features a completely redesigned Home screen, Now Playing screen, and lock-screen player. You can also download free music, browse songs by genre, swipe album art to change tracks, and use Android’s “listen to” voice action to playback music in Winamp.
- Wireless Desktop Sync: No need to tie your Android phone down, enable Wi-Fi sync and leave your cable behind.
- SHOUTcast Radio: Extend your listening experience beyond your own library with over 40,000 Internet radio stations.
- Android Widget Player: Add your favorite playlists to your Android home screen with a small or large widget.
- Now Playing: View song info, album art, artist information, and more. Press and hold on the song info to interact with other apps like Pandora, YouTube, and the Amazon MP3 Store.
- Persistent Player Controls: Navigate the intuitive layout where player controls are always available. Quickly pause, change tracks, manage your play queue, see what’s playing, and access the Winamp home screen.
- Play Queue Management: The play queue is a temporary track listing that allows you to easily see what’s playing next, jump ahead, or change the order of tracks in your queue.
- Supports scrobbling with Last.fm, capture all of your mobile listening history in real time.